SOUL Terms & Conditions
- SOUL Membership T&C
- SOUL Benefits T&C
- Website T&C
SOUL Membership T&C
- Please email me communications including product information, offers and incentives from Tata Motors, Tata Hexa / Safari, SOUL and the local dealer.
- Membership to SOUL Programme will be by invitation only and based on eligibility criteria specified from time to time by Tata Motors Ltd (TML). TML reserves the right to extend or withdraw invitations for membership without assigning any reasons
- SOUL programme will be an on-going loyalty programme for customers of Tata Safari & Tata Hexa. The membership is valid till such time, the customer is a registered owner of a Tata Safari or Tata Hexa and holds a valid licence.
- In case of a decision on closure of the programme, TML will inform the members at least 1 month in advance. TML will also provide for a redemption window of 30 days for redemption of any unredeemed rewards.
- TML reserves the right to alter or withdraw the programme at any point of time without any prior notice.
- The decision of TML shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the programme.
- All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai only.
- Past Members of the SOUL Program who have enrolled through the website/ Facebook page will be automatically enrolled into the new program
- All participating wholesalers will need to enrol online at http://soul.tatamotors.com. TML reserves the right to decline membership to any customer it may deem appropriate. The membership activation will be upon confirmation of the customers details (VIN/ Registration).
- The membership is valid for as long as the programme is still operational.
- The programme rewards would be decided by TML, and it reserves the right to discontinue any reward, and such a decision would be at its sole discretion.
- A member can only redeem his rewards/ benefits as per the rules laid out in the ‘Benefits Terms & Conditions’.
Membership & Tiering:
Rewards & Redemption:
SOUL Benefits T&C
- Free Pick up and Drop Facility
- Pick up and Drop facility will be free for mechanical repairs up to 30 Kms (To and Fro) from TML Authorized workshops
- Vehicles involving accident repairs and needs to be towed are not covered under this facility
- Pick up and Drop facility will be provided with prior appointments only
- Pick up and Drop process will be governed by TML guidelines and circulars
- Availability of loaner car facility.
- Loaner car will be provided only for mechanical repairs and not for accidental repairs
- Loaner car will be provided only to those SOUL customers whose vehicle has been pending in workshop for >2 days (48 hours) for mechanical repair
- SOUL customers provided with Loaner car needs to sign the Loaner car Authorization form provided by TML Authorized workshops
- Loaner car process will be strictly governed by TML guidelines and circulars
- 2 Free Foam washes at the doorstep for each SOUL Customer per year
- TML Dealer Team will call the SOUL Customer for taking prior appointment for carrying out Foam wash
- In Foam Wash inside vacuuming and under body cleaning will not be covered
- During Foam Washing if SOUL customers wish to carry out any additional services / repairs then it will be done only on prior notice to Dealer and strictly as per TML warranty guidelines only
- Value added service :
AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract):
- The AMC benefit is only valid for registered SOUL Tata Hexa and Tata Safari Storme customers – Rs. 1500/- off on Gold AMC (100000 km/3 years)
- Terms & Condition:
- Coverage – In Gold AMC Scheduled Services (Oils, Filters) and Wear & Tear Parts replacements like Brake Pads, Clutch , A/C Gas , Brake Liners, Ball Joints, Drive Belts, Wiper Blade, Kits, Caliper Kit, Shock Absorbers, Wheel Alignment Labour , Balancing (excluding weights) will be covered.
- SOUL customers with vehicles purchased after 1st Jan 2017 are eligible to buy Gold AMC.
- Offer is available for 100000 Kms / 3 year Combination only.
- Gold AMC will be governed by TML recommended guidelines and circular.
Extended Warranty (EW):
- EW benefit valid for SOUL Tata Hexa customers – Rs. 750/- discount on 1 year Extended Warranty
- EW benefit valid for SOUL Tata Safari Strome customers – Rs 750/- discount for 1 year product
- For the Extended Warranty to be valid, all services have to be done as per TML recommended schedule at a Tata Authorized Workshop only.
- No discount on 2 year extended warranty product.
- For buying Extended Warranty SOUL customer vehicle should be within 22 months from Date of sale and not covered more than 40000 Kms.
- Vehicles met with an accident and having irregular schedule service history are not eligible to buy Extended Warranty and Decision of TML authorized workshop will be final and binding thereof
- Parts coverage under EW will be strictly as per TML recommended guidelines and circular.
Terms & Condition:
Accessories Terms and Conditions:
- The discount offered will not be applicable for any accessories packs offered.
- The discount offered will not be applicable for the labour charges (if any)
- The discount offered on accessories products subject to availability of the accessories at the showrooms.
- The discount offered is valid for the accessories meant for Tata SUV’s (Tata Safari and Tata Hexa)
- The discount offered is applicable on the existing MRP.
- The discount will not be applicable for any other offer /scheme, if any being offered at the showroom at that particular period.
Website Term and Condition
PLEASE READ THIS LEGAL NOTICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. IT REGULATES YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIAL WITHIN IT.
This website (excluding any sites that are linked to it) is managed by Tata Motors Ltd., a company that has its registered office at Bombay House and its sales headquarters at Tata Motors Ltd. 4th floor, Ahura Centre, Mahakali Caves Rd, Shanti Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai-400093.
This website is designed only for persons located in India and all information regarding products, services and promotions are only applicable to India.
By accessing the website you accept that you are bound by this legal notice. If you are not willing to abide by this legal notice, do not use this website. Other websites of Tata Motors Ltd may contain different terms and conditions and you should separately read those.
This web site belongs to Tata Motors Ltd. and Tata Motors Ltd. may, in its sole discretion and at any time, modify or discontinue this web site or specific portions of it.
2. Agreement to be Binding
To the extent that such is permitted by law, Tata Motors Ltd. including its affiliated companies, its managers and employees - hereby exclude all liability for any damage whatsoever, caused directly and/or indirectly in any way by and/or resulting from your use of the website including - but not limited to damages caused by and/or resulting in any way from:
- actions performed by you that could have been prompted by the information published on the website;
- the impossibility of using the website; and
- the fact that certain information on the website is incorrect, incomplete or not up to date.
The limitations mentioned in the preceding paragraph shall not apply if and insofar as the damage, death or personal or injury is the result of intentional acts or omissions or gross negligence by Tata Motors Ltd. including its affiliated companies and its managers.
4. Continuing Agreement
5. Use of Site Materials
Tata Motors Ltd. owns the copyright for all of the material on the web site or has a valid right from a third party to use material on the web site. Tata Motors Ltd. also owns or has a valid right to use all trademarks, service marks, and trade names used on this web site. No part of the web site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices on the materials. Any modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Tata Motors Ltd.’s copyright and other proprietary rights. The use of any such material on any other web site or computer network without Tata Motors Ltd.’s written consent is strictly prohibited. Your use of the trademarks, service marks and trade names on this web site in any manner other than as authorized in these terms and conditions, or as authorized in writing by Tata Motors Ltd., is strictly prohibited.
6. Downloaded Software
If you download software from this website, the software and all files, images and data relating to the software will be licensed to you by Tata Motors Ltd.. You do not own the downloaded software, and Tata Motors Ltd. does not transfer ownership of the software to you. Tata Motors Ltd. retains full ownership of and title to the downloaded software and all intellectual property rights related to the software. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the software to a human-perceivable form.
8. Geographic Scope of Site
Tata Motors Ltd. controls and operates this web site from India . Unless otherwise specified on or by this web site, this web site is intended to promote only those Tata Motors Ltd. products that are sold by Tata Motors Ltd. in India and its territories, and Tata Motors Ltd. makes no representation that materials in this web site or the products described thereby are appropriate or available for use in other locations. All visitors to this web site are responsible for compliance with all Indian laws applicable to them with respect to the content and operation of this web site.
9. Links to Other Sites
For your convenience and enjoyment, this web site may provide links to other web sites on the World Wide Web that are not operated by Tata Motors Ltd.. These links do not mean that Tata Motors Ltd. endorses, approves or sponsors any information available at the linked site or any products that may be sold there, nor is Tata Motors Ltd. liable for any damage that might result from your use of such information or products.
10. Information Submitted
By submitting any information or materials to us you agree that we may use that information and materials as we wish, free of charge, and that our use will not infringe any other person’s rights.
In any parts of this website which contain information posted by other users of the website, we do not control the information posted or have any obligation to monitor such information and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for such information. We reserve the right to edit or remove any such information from this website without notice at any time at our complete discretion.
11. Data Protection
Personal details, such as your name and e-mail address, provided to us through this website will only be used in accordance with our privacy statement. Please read this carefully before providing any information to us.
12. Contents of the Web Site - Disclamer
The materials in this web site (including any graphics, software, recommendations or other materials) and any materials made available through this web site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Tata Motors Ltd. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Tata Motors Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this web site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The materials in this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. These materials could be inaccurate or become inaccurate as a result of developments occurring after their respective dates. Tata Motors Ltd. undertakes no obligation to verify or maintain the currency of such information.
Certain links in this web site may link you to other sites on the worldwide web. The linked sites may not be under the control of Tata Motors Ltd. and Tata Motors Ltd. is in any event not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Tata Motors Ltd. is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Tata Motors Ltd. is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply a referral by Tata Motors Ltd. to, or an endorsement by Tata Motors Ltd. of, the linked site or any products or services which may be offered there.
13. Operation of the Web Site - Disclaimer
Tata Motors Ltd. endeavors to maintain this web site and its operation, but is not, and cannot be, responsible for the results of any defects that may exist in the web site or its operation. As to the operation of the web site, Tata Motors Ltd. expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to all implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Tata Motors Ltd. makes no warranty that (i) the operation of the web site will meet the user's requirements; (ii) access to the web site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components, or free of defects or errors; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the web site will be accurate or reliable; or (iv) defects will be corrected. You (and not Tata Motors Ltd.) assume the entire cost of all servicing, repair, or correction that may be necessary for your computer equipment and software as a result of any viruses, errors or any other problems whatsoever you may have as a result of visiting this web site.
14. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Tata Motors Ltd. be liable for any damages or injury, including any direct, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages, that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the web site or any materials in this site, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website or information available in the web site. Tata Motors Ltd. shall not be liable even if Tata Motors Ltd. or a Tata Motors Ltd. authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These include but are not limited to damages or injury caused by error, omission, interruption, defect, failure of performance, delay in operation or transmission, line failure or computer virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful component.
15. Limitations as to Paragraphs 10, 11 and 12
Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. However, in no event shall Tata Motors Ltd.'s total liability to you for damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
Tata Motors Ltd. may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, and other transmissions on this web site. However, Tata Motors Ltd. is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such transmissions or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, illegality or inaccuracy contained in any information transmitted to any such locations on this web site. You may not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Tata Motors Ltd. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Tata Motors Ltd. to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. Tata Motors Ltd. may also disclose such information if it has a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Tata Motors Ltd., its customers or the public.
17. Availability of Help
This web site may provide a Help file or other instructions for the use of this site. However, you understand that Tata Motors Ltd. is under no obligation to provide any support for the use of the web site.
18. Applicable Law; Jurisdiction
21. No Legal Effect
22. Contact Us
If you have a question or complaint about this website, please contact us at: Tata Motors Ltd.
Tata Motors Ltd. 4th floor
Ahura Centre, Mahakali Caves Rd, Shanti Nagar,
We reserve the right, without giving prior notice, to make changes and amendments in this legal notice in the future.