Terms and Conditions for SOUL Drives
Organisers ▪ Tata Motors Limited (“Tata Motors”) has authorized Cougar Motorsport Pvt Ltd (“Cougar Motorsport”), to organize the SOUL Drives and its related activities. Cougar Motorsport is authorized by Tata Motors to receive payments from participants for the drives. Tata Motors/ Cougar Motorsport and their sub-contractors/associates are collectively referred to as “Organisers”.
Attendee ▪ The below-mentioned terms & conditions are applicable to participants of the SOUL drives being organized by Tata Motors Limited, for which they will make payments of agreed amounts to Cougar Motorsport. These participants are referred to as “attendee” or “client”.
Hotel ▪ The Organisers will make best efforts to procure the best hotels available in the price range keeping comfort and convenience of the guests as per the itinerary as priority and will be selected based on strong internal assessment.
▪ While the Organisers will make efforts to ensure the delivery of services that are to be provided by the hotels, the Organisers act as a facilitator for the attendee and the hotels and shall under no circumstance accept any responsibility for inadequate/deficient/negligent services provided by the hotels. The Organisers shall not accept any complaints from the attendee with respect to services provided by the hotels and that any grievance or complaint shall be directly lodged with the concerned hotel management.
▪ The attendee shall be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of the attendee (wilful/negligent) to the property of the hotels in any manner provided by the hotel policy. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused will be as determined by the concerned hotel. The Organisers shall not intervene in the same in any way.
▪ Any employee or associate of the Organisers, including but not restricted to vendors – Print, Audio Visual, Production, Tata Motors Dealers – is not eligible to attend the drives. Tata Motors reserves the right to cancel/withdraw drive participation of any customer who is found to be an associate of the mentioned organizations and its decision in this regard would be final and binding.
Meals & Special Requests
- The menu for all meals will be pre-set as per the packages.
- The Organisers reserve the right to change the menu if circumstances necessitate such a change without any prior notice to the attendee. If the client does not avail the meals (as offered in the menu) for any reason, then no claim can be made for the unutilized meal against the Organisers.
- The Organisers take all reasonable steps at the time of finalizing the itinerary for the attendee to ensure that the itinerary is as per the convenience and comfort of the attendee. However, the Organisers reserve all the rights to effect any change in the itinerary due to any reasons that the Organisers may deem fit for effecting such change and that the Organisers shall not be bound to take any prior permission or give prior notice to any attendee before changing the itinerary. In the event of a change in the itinerary, the Organisers will inform the client accordingly at the earliest possible time before the start of the drive.
- The Organisers will inform the attendee in the event of any change in the itinerary of the attendee post departure in the domestic tour, which is beyond the control of the Organisers. A change to the itinerary will be made considering all the factors that any prudent person will do from the attendee’s convenience, safety and comfort perspective. The Organisers shall not accept any responsibility and shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever for any loss that an attendee might suffer consequent to such a change.
- The Organisers reserve the right to claim any additional expenses because of delays/changes in the itinerary, caused by any reason whatsoever including but not limited to natural calamities, prohibition orders, local unrest, traffic jams, medical emergency, accidents, etc.
- The Organisers reserve the right to without prior notice amend, alter, vary or withdraw any departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- In the event the attendee misses out on any activity on the drive due to delay on his part, the Organisers shall not be held liable to refund the money paid for the same or in any other manner whatsoever.
- Attendees are expected to bring their own vehicles for the Drives and ensure that the vehicle is fit, serviced and technically ready for the Drives. Attendees shall also have to ensure that their vehicles are driven by individuals lawfully licensed to drive the vehicle.
- Attendees shall use the vehicles, in adherence to the itinerary and route instructions of the drive coordinator.
- It is responsibility of the attendee to check the condition of vehicles, at the beginning of the drive. In the event of any breakdown of a vehicle during the drive, it is the responsibility of the attendee to arrange for an alternative vehicle. Further, besides repair costs for damages caused to the vehicle, attendee shall pay for any towing / transportation costs involved in moving the vehicle.
- Any damage caused to the vehicle, during the drive because of accidents, negligence, natural causes shall be solely borne by the attendee and the Organisers shall accept no claim and responsibility for any damages and/or expenses suffered by the attendee/vehicle.
- Fuel and toll charges would have to be borne by the attendees for their own vehicle.
- Attendees will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so the drive can be completed within the defined schedule. In case any of the sightseeing schedules are missed due to delays caused by the attendee or for any other reasons, the same shall not be refunded to the client under any circumstances.
Conditions of Package
- The aforesaid conditions shall be applicable to every attendee who books the package for the drive with the Organisers.
- The attendees shall follow all the instructions of the designated group leader appointed during the Drive. Any actions of the attendee in deviation to the group leader’s instructions may expose him/her and others to potential dangers and the disobedient attendee shall be held responsible for any loss, injury, damage caused to other attendees.
- Attendees shall follow a strict no alcohol consumption policy while on the drive. Consumption & carrying of alcohol is strictly prohibited during the drive. In the event of any convoy member being found violating this rule, the convoy leaders will have the authority to take any necessary action which they deem fit, in the interest of safety of the group.
- The attendees shall follow the package itinerary. There shall be no refund, if the attendee fails to join the group at the appointed time of commencement of the SOUL Drive or join the group later or leave the group before the culmination of the drive. Please note that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the client to reach the place of commencement of the drive and register with the representative of Tata Motors/ Cougar Motorsport at the appointed place on the given date and time.
- In case a client along with his family is compelled to discontinue the drive due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of unutilized services. Further, attendee shall pay for any towing / transportation costs involved in moving the vehicle. Even if a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the drive due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as "no show" on the drive and 100% cancellation charges will be levied.
- The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw tour membership of any client whose behaviour is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the outbound tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers and the Organisers shall be under no liability to any such expelled person/s.
- Aspects of the trip like accommodation & food where mentioned in the package are being managed solely by Cougar Motorsport. Tata Motors will not be responsible for the same. For any queries, please contact Cougar Motorsport Pvt Ltd (+91 8800860430).
Health & Insurance
- It shall be the duty of the attendee to inform Tata Motors/ Cougar Motorsport in case the attendee has any medical history or prescribed restrictions/allergies that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue fully the drive and wherein the interest of the group or any member thereof is prejudicially affected.
- In the event that a medical condition has been disclosed, Tata Motors/ Cougar Motorsport shall make an effort to provide basic medical help to such attendee but under no circumstances shall the Organisers be held liable to any injury, disability, death, sickness etc., that the attendee may suffer or be bound to provide any emergency assistance or refund the money.
- The tour cost does not include costs towards the insurance premium. Hence, it is advisable that the clients obtain appropriate accidental/tourist insurance cover at their own costs.
Refunds & Cancellation
- The charges paid will be refunded in case the registration is rejected by the Organisers or in case the drive is cancelled by Tata Motors/ Cougar Motorsport. The charges will NOT be refunded for ANY OTHER reason.
- The Organisers shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damages caused to the client due to reasons beyond the control of the Organisers (Force Majeure / Vis Major / Acts of God).
- The Organisers shall not be responsible for the temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused including wilful negligence on the part of any person.
- The Organisers shall not be responsible for any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage or any kind of theft howsoever caused.
Law & Jurisdiction
- For any claims, suits, complaints or disputes for service confining to the SOUL Drives and services provided by the Organisers the courts and tribunals in Mumbai, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The attendees unconditionally and irrevocably agree to hold Tata Motors/ Cougar Motorsport and their officers, directors, representatives, sub-contractors, suppliers, agents, contractors harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claim, suit, compensation, attorney expenses, criminal prosecution, Order of Court arising out of any injury, damage, loss to life and property of any third party including but not limited to individuals, government bodies, corporate entities, etc., due to direct or indirect acts of negligence, default, omission and commission on the part of the attendee before the conclusion of the Drive.
- Neither party shall be held liable for damages or deficiency in service or loss, injury, expense, etc., in the event of the Drive being delayed or cancelled or aborted after commencing due to any force majeure/vis major/ Acts of God event including but not limited to natural calamities, prohibition orders, local unrest, traffic jams, medical emergency, accidents, etc. The Organisers shall be under no obligation to resume the Drive on the situation having normalized after the Force Majeure event.
Sharing of Personal Data
- By participating in the SOUL Drive, the Attendee hereby unconditionally and irrevocably agree to allow Tata Motors Limited and/or its subsidiaries/authorized dealers/business partners/affiliates/service providers to use his name and / or photograph and/or video and/or Audio for advertising or promotions related activities without demanding any compensation under any circumstances whatsoever from Tata Motors Limited and/or its subsidiaries/authorized dealers/business partners/affiliates/service providers.
I, Mr./Mrs/Miss:_____________________________________________________ (name) have understood and unconditionally accept the above mentioned Terms and Conditions, by participating in the ''SOUL Drive''
Signature of Attendee/Client/Participant